Miracle Lanes has a league you can enjoy with all the benefits you want including a great activity and a FUN time with friends. Our leagues and programs are each designed for different calibers of bowlers and ages alike!
Check out our lineup and get in on the fun today!
Start your own league with your group of friends or work! We are flexible and will work with you to make your league the best it can be! Get social, get competitive but get having FUN is our only requirement! For more information on how to start your own league please call Miracle Lanes at (419) 476-8996 or Contact Us
All leagues are open to all bowlers! We have “competitive” leagues for the higher end bowlers and “fun & social” leagues for those bowlers looking to enjoy a night out with friends!
You may sign up as a full team, partial team or individual for any of the below leagues / programs.
BAD BOWLERS – Pub & Grub Leagues - FUN & SOCIAL
Pick a fun league and let the good times roll!
…'Where it's good to be Bad'!
“It’s Good to be Bad” only in the BAD Bowlers League! Are you a Bad Bowler? If so, then you’re invited to join the upcoming “Pub & Grub Bad Bowlers”– Fun & Social mini programs now forming ... “Where It's Good to Be Bad'!
Gather up your fun team, pick your night and sign up today!
Now forming – Pick a night …
- Monday nights starting May 2nd at 7:00pm – only 8 sessions!
- Tuesday nights starting May 31st at 7:00pm – only 8 sessions!
- Wednesday nights starting April 20th at 7:30pm - only 8 sessions!
- Thursday nights starting May 26th at 7:00pm - only 8 sessions!
Bonus>>> Each night of bowling your team will get a large pizza and a pitcher of domestic draft beer or soda delivered to your lane while bowling! <<<Bonus
- 4 bowlers per team
- Its 3 games of “9 is Fine” bowling – Knock 9 pins down of your first ball and = Strike!
- All this for only $12 per person each week!
- It’s a short 8-week mini league with plenty of fun in store!
Spots are limited - sign up today!
Afternoon Seniors | Noon | Starts May 4th | Senior Citizens (55+)
- Bowling on Wednesdays at Noon starting May 4th
- 4 bowlers per team
- Handicapped for fair play
- 12 Weeks
- Year-end banquet and awards
- $8.00 Weekly
Adult Youth Have A Ball | 6pm | Start Monday May 2nd | Family Program
All Youth Bowlers will receive a Brand-New Bowling Ball!
- Bowling on Mondays at 6pm
- Teams consist of 2 bowlers – One adult bowler and one youth bowler
- Short 8-week mini program
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your busy summer!
- “9 is Fine” scoring – 9 down on first ball = Strike!
- All Youth bowlers will receive a brand-new custom fitted plastic bowling ball – your choice of wights and colors - Valued at $89.95 for NO additional charge.
- All this for $22.00 team/weekly ($11 per bowler)
Thursday Summer Doubles | 6:30pm | Start May 5th | Competitive
- 2 bowlers per team (No Cap)
- $21 per bowler per week
- 12-week season
- Bowl 4 games nightly | Bowl 2-2 game matches nightly
- Great prize money
- Brackets, jackpots and more!
- Handicap determined at meeting – May 5th at 6:30pm
- Spots limited
Margarita Bad Bowlers | Type: Adult / Mixed | Social Fun Program
Each Night of Bowling your team will receive a large 1 item pizza and a pitcher of Margaritas or domestic draft beer or pop of your choice
Where it’s GOOD to be BAD!! Every other Friday!
- Day – Every other Friday @ 6:30pm only 4 sessions
- Margie #1 Bad Bowlers start May 13th – Every other Friday
- Margie #2 Bad Bowlers start May 6th - Every other Friday
- Team = 4 adult bad bowlers - any combo of male and female teams
- Fun scoring format- 9 Pin No Tap – Knock 9 pins down of first ball = strike
- Handicap scoring to make it fun and competitive for all skill levels
- 3 games weekly
- Includes all your rental gear at no extra charge
- 4 quick fun weeks
- Weekly team pizza and pitcher of margaritas or domestic draft or soda delivered to your team while bowling
- All this for only $15 per bowler
All leagues are open to all bowlers! We have “competitive” leagues for the higher end bowlers and “Fun & Social” leagues for those bowlers looking to enjoy a night out with friends!
You may sign up as a full team, partial team or Individual for any of the below leagues / programs